Can I return items?
Native Glame doesn’t accept returns, but sizes can be changed. You have fourteen days from the order dispatch date to change the size of a garment purchased on nativeglame.com
How can I change a size?
If the chosen garment doesn’t fit and you need to change the size, please follow these steps:
- 1.Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying that the size isn’t right.
- Put the garment inside the return bag that you’ll find in the original Native Glame box used for delivery.
- Go to a post office with the information that we send in an SMS and get a return label made, which you should then stick on the bag.
- You will have to pay the postage.
- Once we’ve received product in perfect condition at our warehouses, we’ll send the product again in the right size.
Remember to make sure that all items have all labels on, are in perfect condition and are sent with the invoice or payment confirmation receipt.
Is there a physical point of sale?
Yes, there is! Not only can you buy all garments on our website, but also at the following points of sale:
L’Inde Le Palais, At Marbella Club
Bulevar del Príncipe Alfonso von Hohenlohe
IBIZA (Balearic Island, Spain)
Carrer Manuel Sora 10, 07800
Beso Beach Ibiza boutique
Playa de ses Salines, s/n, 07818 Ibiza
Beso Beach Formentera boutique
Playa de Cavall d’en Borràs, Illetes Formentera 07860
Zig Zag Studio cortina
Via Cesare Battisti, 30
32043 Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
Passatge II Portossaler, 4
Sant Francesc Xavier
Balearic Islands, Spain
General COVID information
Even though there are no COVID regulations for the textile industry at the moment,
strict hygiene measures are implemented throughout the process of creating Native Glame garments:
- Ventilated spaces
- Daily cleaning and disinfection
- Use of face masks and gloves
- Hygiene measures for product returns
Product dispatch and delivery
As soon as you place your order, our platform receives the order to prepare it. Once the order is ready, we send you an SMS to tell you the day on which you’ll receive your order. There will also be a link to change the delivery address if necessary.
How does pre-ordering work?
When a garment from our collection has a pre-order label, this means that it’s made exclusively once the order has been placed via the website and 100% of the total cost has been paid in advance. Once the order has been placed, the garment is delivered within a maximum of one month.
What forms of payment do we accept?
Native Glame only accepts card payments: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
I can't find the answer to my question, what do I do?
If you no longer have any doubts, you can see all the magic of our products.
Discover our most 'glame' products